Pumpkin Patch Cheese Ball
Ring in the autumn season with this festive (but yummy) Pumpkin Patch Cheese Ball.
Yield: Makes 10 to 12 servings
- 1 16-oz. pkg. shredded extra-sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 8-oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 8-oz. container chive & onion cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- honey-wheat twist pretzel
- flat-leaf parsley leaves
- assorted crackers
- In a medium bowl, combine cheeses and spices. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours. Shape mixture into a ball; lightly press into a pumpkin shape. Smooth surface with a table knife. Press pretzel and parsley into top of cheese ball for pumpkin stem and leaf. Serve with crackers.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers