I think it's wrong for someone to screw-up a recipe, then give it a low rating. If you don't stick to the original recipe, then it isn't their recipe, it's yours. If you are a bad cook, don't blame anybody but yourself. Follow the instructions, people.
These brownies have a secret ingredient... pumpkin! Make them this fall and prepare for rave reviews.
Yield: 16 brownies
Cost per Serving: $.20
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 126
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Protein: 2g
- Carbohydrate: 25g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 27mg
- Sodium: 46mg
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup canned pure pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup flour
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line an 8-inch square metal baking pan with foil; grease.
- Microwave chocolate and 2 Tbsp. water on medium for 2 minutes in a microwavable bowl; stir until smooth. Stir in pumpkin puree.
- With an electric mixer, beat eggs, sugars, vanilla and salt on high until thick, about 2 minutes. Add pumpkin mixture on low. Stir in cocoa and then flour until blended.
- Scrape batter into prepared pan. Bake until a tester comes out clean, about 30 minutes. Let cool on a rack for 1 hour.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts