- 1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow creme
- 1 package (8 oz.) Neufchâtel (light cream) cheese, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons thawed frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted pecans
- 1/4 cup crumbled gingersnap cookies
- calories 458
- caloriesfromfat 37 %
- protein 8.2 g
- fat 19 g
- satfat 9 g
- carbohydrate 69 g
- fiber 1.7 g
- sodium 289 mg
- cholesterol 43 mg
How to Make It
In a bowl, with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat marshmallow creme, Neufchâtel, and 1 tablespoon orange juice concentrate until smooth.
In another bowl, stir together pumpkin, maple syrup, cinnamon, nutmeg, and remaining tablespoon orange juice concentrate. Fold in 1/4 cup of the cream cheese mixture until no white streaks remain.
Spoon about 3 tablespoons of the remaining cream cheese mixture into each of four dessert or parfait glasses, followed by about 3 tablespoons of the pumpkin mixture. Repeat layers, ending with pumpkin. Chill until cold, at least 2 hours or up to 1 day. Just before serving, sprinkle each parfait with chopped pecans and gingersnap crumbs.