Pumpkin Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- 1 teaspoon(s) Baking Soda
- 1 cup(s) Brown Sugar, packed
- 1 cup(s) Butter, softened
- 1 cup(s) Granulated Sugar or Splenda
- 2 teaspoon(s) Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon(s) Ground Flaxseed
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 cup(s) Pure Pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon(s) Pure Vanilla
- 1-1/3 cup(s) Quick Cooking Oats
- 3/4 cup(s) Raisins
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 2 cup(s) Whole Wheat Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a couple of baking sheets with parchment paper or a Silpat Sheet.
- Combine flour, oats, cinnamon, flaxseed, baking soda and salt in a large bowl and beat until light and fluffy.
- In a separate bowl, mix pumpkin, egg and vanilla. Add the flour mixture to the pumpkin and mix well. Stir in raisins.
- Drop by tablespoons onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12 to 14 minutes. Remove from oven and let stand on cookie sheet for 2 minutes before removing to cooling racks.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JanicePritty and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pumpkin Oatmeal Raisin Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies