Pumpkin Oatmeal Muffins
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 cup(s) quick cooking oats
- 4 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2.5 teaspoon(s) pumpkin pie spice
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup(s) brown sugar packed
- 1/2 cup(s) canola oil
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 1 can(s) solid-pack pumpkin
- 24 pecan halves
- 1 package(s) cream cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) butter
- 4 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) maple extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease muffin tins.
- Mix dry ingredients in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- In a mixer, beat eggs, brown sugar, and oil until light and fluffy.
- Add water and pumpkin, mix well.
- Stir in dry ingredients.
- Fill muffins tins 2/3 full
- Bake about 15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean
- Meanwhile, cream together the cream cheese and butter to make the icing. Stir in powdered sugar and flavorings. Mix well.
- Cool muffins on wire rack. Ice once completely cool. Place pecan half or pieces on top, if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by FeelingFoxy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pumpkin Oatmeal Muffins Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts