Yield: Makes 2 dozen
- 3 cups self-rising flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin
- 2 cups chopped dates
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- Vegetable cooking spray
- Brown sugar
- Stir together first 3 ingredients in a large bowl, and make a well in center of mixture.
- Stir together eggs, oil, and pumpkin; add to dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened. Stir in dates and pecans.
- Place paper baking cups in muffin pans, and coat with cooking spray; spoon batter into cups, filling two-thirds full. Sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Bake at 400° for 18 to 20 minutes. Remove from pans immediately, and cool on wire racks.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breads