Pumpkin Mousse Dip
Super easy - perfect for dipping ginger snap cookies, apple slices.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 15 ounce(s) solid pack pumpkin chilled
- 8 ounce(s) neufachatel or cream cheese softened
- 8 ounce(s) Cool Whip
- 2 teaspoon(s) pumpkin spice
- Chill the pumpkin pie filling for one hour.
- Soften cream cheese and stir with whisk until smooth.
- Add chilled pumpkin and mix well.
- Add the pumpkin pie spice and fold in the Cool Whip until well blended.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by littlered12345 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note