Pumpkin Mousse Dip
Community Recipe from
- 15 ounce(s) solid pack pumpkin chilled
- 8 ounce(s) neufachatel or cream cheese softened
- 8 ounce(s) Cool Whip
- 2 teaspoon(s) pumpkin spice
- Chill the pumpkin pie filling for one hour.
- Soften cream cheese and stir with whisk until smooth.
- Add chilled pumpkin and mix well.
- Add the pumpkin pie spice and fold in the Cool Whip until well blended.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by littlered12345 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes