Pumpkin Mixed Greens Salad with Maple Vinaigrette
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 51
- Calories from fat: 64%
- Fat: 3.6g
- Saturated fat: 0.6g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.1g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.8g
- Protein: 8.2g
- Carbohydrate: 18.7g
- Fiber: 7.4g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 0.8mg
- Sodium: 398mg
- Calcium: 11mg
- 2 tablespoons raw green pumpkinseed kernels
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup (1/2-inch) cubed peeled pumpkin (about 8 ounces)
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh minced thyme
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extravirgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 8 cups mixed salad greens
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Place pumpkinseeds in a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Cook 5 minutes or until toasted, stirring frequently. Remove from pan.
- Coat pan with cooking spray. Add pumpkin, and cook 8 minutes or until browned and tender. Remove from pan. Add thyme, tossing to combine. Cool.
- Combine vinegar, oil, syrup, salt, and pepper, stirring with a whisk. Drizzle over salad greens; toss well to coat. Add pumpkin and pumpkinseeds; toss.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This