Freeze unfrosted muffins in an airtight container up to three months. Thaw, and then frost as desired.
Coastal Living OCTOBER 2011
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Place paper baking cups into miniature muffin pans.
2. Combine flour and next 7 ingredients in a medium bowl.
3. Combine pumpkin and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Add flour mixture to pumpkin mixture, stirring just until moistened. Spoon batter into cups, filling two-thirds full.
4. Bake, in batches, 15 to 17 minutes. Let cool in pans on wire racks 5 minutes. Remove from pans, and let cool completely.
5. Spread Maple-Cream Cheese Frosting over tops of muffins.
Go to full version of