- Paper baking cups
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- Maple-Cream Cheese Frosting
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°. Place paper baking cups into miniature muffin pans.
Combine flour and next 7 ingredients in a medium bowl.
Combine pumpkin and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Add flour mixture to pumpkin mixture, stirring just until moistened. Spoon batter into cups, filling two-thirds full.
Bake, in batches, 15 to 17 minutes. Let cool in pans on wire racks 5 minutes. Remove from pans, and let cool completely.
Spread Maple-Cream Cheese Frosting over tops of muffins.