This creamy concoction is a delicious way to warm up on a brisk autumn day.
Yield: Serves 4 to 6
- 4 cups milk
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 3 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups hot, strong brewed coffee
- Garnishes: whipped cream, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon sticks
- Stir together milk and pumpkin in a saucepan; cook over low heat until steaming. Stir in vanilla and cinnamon. With a handheld blender or electric mixer, blend for 15 to 20 seconds, or until thick and foamy. Pour into 4 to 6 mugs or tall glasses; pour in hot coffee. If desired, top with whipped cream, sprinkle with spice and add cinnamon stick stirrers. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pumpkin Lattes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages, Nonalcoholic
- PUBLICATION: Gooseberry Patch
More Recipes for Beverages, Nonalcoholic