Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) milk
- 1 cup(s) coffee very strong
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 2 teaspoon(s) sugar or one packet sweetener
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon plus extra for dusting
- 2 tablespoon(s) canned pumpkin
- For the pumpkin, use two heaping spoonfuls.
- Combine all in a pot and hat over medium-high until steaming hot. Pour into mug, top with whipped cream and cinnamon. Enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by PenForHire and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pumpkin Latte Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages
More Recipes for Main Dishes