Pumpkin Ice Cream
Photo: Becky Luigart-Stayner
As yummy as pumpkin pie... without the crust! Freeze in a 13"x9" pan, and use Halloween cookie cutters to make individual servings.
Yield: Serves 8 to 10.
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- Place ice cream in a large bowl; set aside. Mix remaining ingredients with an electric mixer on low speed; blend into ice cream. Cover and freeze. Let soften slightly before scooping for serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Ice Cream/Sherbet