Pumpkin Gingerbread Trifle
- 1 (5.1 oz) package(s) cook and serve vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (12 oz) container(s) frozen whipped topping
- 2 (14 oz) package(s) gingerbread mix
- 1/3 teaspoon(s) ground cardamom or cinnamon
- 1/2 cup(s) packed brown sugar
- 1 (30 oz) can(s) pumpkin pie filling
- Bake the gingerbread to the package directions; cool completely. Meanwhile, prepare the pudding and set aside to cool. Stir the pumpkin pie filling, sugar and cardamom into the pudding. Crumble 1 batch of gingerbread into the bottom of a large, pretty bowl. Pour 1/2 of the pudding mixture over the gingerbread, pudding and whipped topping. Sprinkle the top with crushed gingersnaps, if desired. Refrigerate overnight. Trifle can be layered in a punch bowl.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JGoody and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note