Pumpkin Fluff Dip
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 16 oz. container(s) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 5 oz. package(s) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 15 oz. can(s) solid pack pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon(s) pumpkin pie spice
- 1. In a large bowl, mix together instant vanilla pudding mix, pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice.
- 2. Fold in the thawed frozen whipped topping.
- 3. Chill in the refrigerator until serving.
- Looks cute in a cleaned out pumpkin. Serve with graham crackers.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pumpkin Fluff Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts