Pumpkin Fluff Dip
Community Recipe from
- 16 oz. container(s) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 5 oz. package(s) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 15 oz. can(s) solid pack pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon(s) pumpkin pie spice
- 1. In a large bowl, mix together instant vanilla pudding mix, pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice.
- 2. Fold in the thawed frozen whipped topping.
- 3. Chill in the refrigerator until serving.
- Looks cute in a cleaned out pumpkin. Serve with graham crackers.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pumpkin Fluff Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes