Pumpkin Dream Pie
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon(s) half-and-half
- 1-1/2 cup(s) thawed cool whip
- 2 package(s) 4 oz vanilla flavor instant pudding
- 1 can(s) 16 oz pumpkin (Libby's or similar)
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground cloves or allspice
- 1 package(s) 8 oz phila cream cheese
- 1 package(s) graham cracker pie crust
- 1 tablespoon(s) sugar
- Mix cream cheese, 1 tbs half and half and 1 tbs sugar w wire mesh until smooth.
- Stir in Cool Whip.
- Spread on Bottom of Pie Crust.
- Pour 1 cup half and half in mixing bowl.
- Add pudding mix. Stand for 2 minutes.
- Stir in pumpkin and spices and mix well.
- Spread over cream cheese layer.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by carenglenn and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes