Pumpkin Dip a Delicious Quick and Easy Appetizer
Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) cream cheese softened
- 1 can(s) pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoon(s) maple syrup
- ¼ cup(s) brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- ½ tablespoon(s) ground cloves
- ½ tablespoon(s) cinnamon
- 1 box(es) Madagascar Vanilla SweetSticks
- 1. Whip pumpkin and cream cheese together in a small mixing bowl
- 2. Combine the remaining ingredients and mix until light and fluffy
- 3. Refrigerate until ready to serve
- Serve this delicious party snack food on a platter surrounded by SweetSticks and apples! While your guests are being entertained by the delicious appetizer, you can focus on preparing the rest of dinner or enjoying time with friends and family!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cheesesticks and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note