Community Recipe from
- 4 cup(s) confectioners sugar
- 2 package(s) 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 can(s) 30 oz Libby's pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground ginger
- 2 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- Serve with giner snaps
- 1. Combine sugar and cream cheese using an electric mixer or food processor.
- 2. Continue to add remaining ingredients until all are well blended.
- 3. Chill for at least one hour and serve cold with ginger snaps!
- *This recipe makes a lot – about 7 cups! Can easily cut the recipe in half!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Marcymarie102 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pumpkin Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers