Community Recipe from
- 1 yellow cake mix seperate out 1 cup
- 1/3 cup(s) melted butter
- 1 egg
- 1 can(s) 29-30 oz pumpkin
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 3 eggs
- 1-1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cardamon
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground cloves
- 1/4 cup(s) chilled butter
- 1 cup(s) cake mix
- 1/2 cup(s) white sugar
- 3/4 cup(s) chopped nuts
- 1/3 cup(s) oats
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease 9x13 dish
- Set aside 1 cup of cake mix. Combine remaining cake mix with 1 egg and melted butter. Mix until well blended, press into prepared baking dish.
- In large bowl combine pumpkin, brown sugar, milk, 3 eggs & pumpkin pie spices. Mix well and pour this mixture over cake mix mixture into baking dish.
- In small bowl use pastry blender to combine chilled butter and white sugar with reserved cake mix until coarse crumbs. Add oats and nuts and sprinkle evenly over pumpkin mixture in dish.
- Bake 45-30 minutes, until golden brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kimwchew and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pumpkin Dessert Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts