Pumpkin dessert made with yellow cake mix and nuts. Serve warm with whipped cream in dessert glass.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 15 ounce(s) solid pack pumpkin - 1 can
- 12 ounce(s) evaporated milk - 1 can
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 4 teaspoon(s) pumpkin pie spice
- 18 ounce(s) yellow cake mix - 1 box
- 3/4 cup(s) butter - melted
- 1 1/2 cup(s) walnuts - chopped
- Bake at 350 degrees 60 minutes
- Mix pumpkin, evaporated milk, eggs sugar and pumpkin pie spice in bowl
- Pour into greased 9x13 pan
- Sprinkle with dry cake mix and drizzle with melted butter
- Top with chopped walnuts
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JackieMurphy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note