Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 - 29oz can(s) pumpkin (real pumpkin not pie filling
- 4 eggs slightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1 can(s) evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 2 teaspoon(s) nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 box(es) Duncan Heines yellow cake mix no pudding in mix
- 1 cup(s) pecans chopped
- 2 stick(s) butter melted
- Mix pumpkin, sugar, milk, eggs and seasonings together. Pour into a greased
- 9X13 pan. Sprinkle yellow cake mix over mixture. Sprinkle chopped pecans on
- top and pour melted butter over all.
- Bake at at 350 for 1 hr to 1 hr 10 mins.
- Top with cool whip
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Cari12 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pumpkin Dessert Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts