- 1/4 cup(s) Butter (melted)
- 3 tablespoon(s) Butter (softened, not melted)
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1 can(s) 30 oz. Easy Pumpkin Pie Mix (Libby brand)
- 3 whole(s) Eggs (2 for filling, 1 for crust)
- 2/3 cup(s) Milk
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1 package(s) Yellow Cake Mix (reserve 1 cup for topping)
- Crust: In medium bowl, combine all but 1 cup of yellow cake mix, 1/4 cup melted butter, and 1 egg. Press into bottom of a 9X13 baking pan.
- Filling: in another bowl, combine pumpkin pie mix, 2 eggs, and milk. Mix until smooth and then pour over crust.
- Topping: in a medium bowl, put the reserved 1 cup yellow cake mix and stir in sugar and cinnamon. Cut in the butter with a pastry cutter so that the mix becomes crumbly. Sprinkle over the pumpkin mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 60 - 70 minutes or until toothpick or fork comes out clean. Higher altitudes may require additional minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kellie80 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note