Wonderful and easy recipe. I made it for Thanksgiving and my family loved it! Will be making it again for Christmas.
Photo: David Tsay; Styling: Dani Fisher
Yield: Makes 8 servings
More From Coastal Living
- 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 5 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. Combine all ingredients in a blender. Pour evenly into lightly greased custard cups, and place in a roasting pan. Add hot water to roasting pan, to a depth of 1 inch.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 30 to 40 minutes or until custard is set. Transfer custard cups to a wire rack to cool completely. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This