Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Everyone's favorite cupcakes. Great to have around Halloween!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 (3/4) ounce(s) package instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground cloves
- 1/3 cup(s) crystallized ginger finely chopped
- 1 cup(s) butter room temperature
- 1 cup(s) white sugar
- 1 cup(s) brown sugar packed
- 4 eggs room temperature
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanillla
- 1 (15 oz) can(s) pumpkin puree
- 4 ounce(s) cream cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) butter
- 2 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 24 muffin cups, or line with paper muffin liners.
- 2. Whisk together the flour, pudding mix, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ground ginger, allspice, cloves and crystallized ginger in a bowl; set aside.
- 3. Beat butter, white sugar and brown sugar with an electric mixer in a large bowl until light and fluffy. The mixture should be noticeably light in color.
- 4. Add the room-temperature eggs one at a time, allowing each egg to blend into the butter mixture before adding the next. Beat in the vanilla extract and pumpkin puree with the last egg.
- 5. Stir in flour mixture, mixing until just incorporated. Pour the batter into the prepared muffin cups.
- 6. Bake in the preheated oven until golden and the tops spring back when lightly pressed, about 20 minutes. Cool in pans for 10 minutes before removing to cool completely on a wire rack.
- 7. For cream cheese frosting: combine cream cheese, 1/2 cup butter, powdered sugar, 1 tsp. vanilla and 1 tsp. cinnamon
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MerryAnn and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note