Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 (3/4) ounce(s) package instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground cloves
- 1/3 cup(s) crystallized ginger finely chopped
- 1 cup(s) butter room temperature
- 1 cup(s) white sugar
- 1 cup(s) brown sugar packed
- 4 eggs room temperature
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanillla
- 1 (15 oz) can(s) pumpkin puree
- 4 ounce(s) cream cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) butter
- 2 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 24 muffin cups, or line with paper muffin liners.
- 2. Whisk together the flour, pudding mix, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ground ginger, allspice, cloves and crystallized ginger in a bowl; set aside.
- 3. Beat butter, white sugar and brown sugar with an electric mixer in a large bowl until light and fluffy. The mixture should be noticeably light in color.
- 4. Add the room-temperature eggs one at a time, allowing each egg to blend into the butter mixture before adding the next. Beat in the vanilla extract and pumpkin puree with the last egg.
- 5. Stir in flour mixture, mixing until just incorporated. Pour the batter into the prepared muffin cups.
- 6. Bake in the preheated oven until golden and the tops spring back when lightly pressed, about 20 minutes. Cool in pans for 10 minutes before removing to cool completely on a wire rack.
- 7. For cream cheese frosting: combine cream cheese, 1/2 cup butter, powdered sugar, 1 tsp. vanilla and 1 tsp. cinnamon
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MerryAnn and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note