Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground allspice
- 1 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1 cup(s) unsalted butter(2 sticks) melted
- 4 large eggs
- 15 ounce(s) pumpkin puree
- Preheat oven to 350
- In one bowl whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and allspice.
- In another bowl, whisk together brown sugar, granulated sugar, butter and eggs.
- Add dry ingredients and whisk until smooth.
- Whisk in pumpkin
- Fill cupcake liners halfway.
- Bake 20-25 minutes.
- Cool and frost
This recipe is a personal recipe added by leitiz and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note