Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground allspice
- 1 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1 cup(s) unsalted butter(2 sticks) melted
- 4 large eggs
- 15 ounce(s) pumpkin puree
- Preheat oven to 350
- In one bowl whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and allspice.
- In another bowl, whisk together brown sugar, granulated sugar, butter and eggs.
- Add dry ingredients and whisk until smooth.
- Whisk in pumpkin
- Fill cupcake liners halfway.
- Bake 20-25 minutes.
- Cool and frost
This recipe is a personal recipe added by leitiz and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes