Pumpkin Crunch Cake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- This would be great this fall!!!
- •1 box yellow cake mix
- •1 can (15 oz) pumpkin puree
- •1 can (12 oz) evaporated milk
- •3 large eggs
- •1 1/2 cups sugar
- •1 tsp. cinnamon
- •1/2 tsp. salt
- •1 1/2 cups chopped pecans (the original recipe called for 1/2 cup)
- •1 cup butter, melted
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease bottom of 9 x 13″ pan. Mix pumpkin, milk, eggs, sugar, cinnamon, and salt. Pour mixture into greased pan. Sprinkle dry cake mix over pumpkin mixture and top with pecans. Drizzle melted butter over pecans. Bake 50-55 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by affj1159 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pumpkin Crunch Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts