Community Recipe from
- 15 oz can(s) Pumpkin
- 12 oz can(s) evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1 box(es) Yellow cake mix
- 1 cup(s) Melted unsalted butter
- 1 cup(s) Pecans
- Combine first 5 ingredients and pour into greased 9X13 pan. Sprinkle cake mix on top of pumpkin mixutre and pour melted butter over top. Sprinkle with pecans. Bake at 350 for 1 hour and 10 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by msushe and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pumpkin Crunch Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes