Set: 10 Minutes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 15 ounce(s) Canned Pumpkin
- 1 cup(s) Evaporated Milk
- 1 cup(s) Sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) Vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Cinnamon
- 1 box(es) Yellow Cake Mix Testes:Betty Crocker Super Moist Butter
- 1 cup(s) Pecans Chopped
- 1 cup(s) Butter Melted
- 1. Preheat oven to 350. Stir together first 5 ingredients. Pour into a lightly-greased 13x9" baking dish. Sprinkle cake mix evenly over pumpkin mixture; sprinkle evenly w/ pecans. Pour butter over top.
- 2. Bake at 350 for 1 hour or until golden brown. Remove from oven and let stand 10min before serving. Serve warm or at room temp w/ whipped cream, if desired. Sprinkle w/ nutmeg, if desired.
- From Southern Living October 2009
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jenniferschorus and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note