Pumpkin Cream Pie
Quick creamy pumpkin pie with lots of ginger spice
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 ounce(s) Gingersnaps
- 2 tablespoon(s) granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Ground ginger
- 1 pinch(s) Table salt
- 4 tablespoon(s) butter melted
- 1 can(s) Pumpkin puree 15 oz
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground allspice
- 3 eggs beaten
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup(s) heavy cream
- 3/4 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- Crystallized Ginger
- Preheat oven to 350.
- For the crust, process gingersnaps, 2 Tbsp sugarn, 1/2 tsp. ginger and salt in a food processor until fine. Transfer crumbs to a bowl and stir in butter. Press mixture into a 9 inch pie dish and bake 10 min.
- For the filling, whisk together pumpkin puree, 1 cup sour cream, 1 cup granulated sugar, cinnamon, 1 tsp ginger, nutmeg and allspice until smooth.
- Whisk in eggs and vanilla. Pouor filling into prepared crust and bake until set 45-50 minutes. transfer pie to a rack, Let cool completely.
- For the creamy topping, beat heavy cream and powered sugar to stiff peaks. Add 1/2 cup sour cream and beat until mixed. Top pie with shipped cream and garnish with crystallized ginger.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tktgurl and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note