Pumpkin Cream Pie
Community Recipe from
- 8 ounce(s) Gingersnaps
- 2 tablespoon(s) granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Ground ginger
- 1 pinch(s) Table salt
- 4 tablespoon(s) butter melted
- 1 can(s) Pumpkin puree 15 oz
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground allspice
- 3 eggs beaten
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup(s) heavy cream
- 3/4 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- Crystallized Ginger
- Preheat oven to 350.
- For the crust, process gingersnaps, 2 Tbsp sugarn, 1/2 tsp. ginger and salt in a food processor until fine. Transfer crumbs to a bowl and stir in butter. Press mixture into a 9 inch pie dish and bake 10 min.
- For the filling, whisk together pumpkin puree, 1 cup sour cream, 1 cup granulated sugar, cinnamon, 1 tsp ginger, nutmeg and allspice until smooth.
- Whisk in eggs and vanilla. Pouor filling into prepared crust and bake until set 45-50 minutes. transfer pie to a rack, Let cool completely.
- For the creamy topping, beat heavy cream and powered sugar to stiff peaks. Add 1/2 cup sour cream and beat until mixed. Top pie with shipped cream and garnish with crystallized ginger.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tktgurl and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes