Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bars
Community Recipe from
- 1 Honey Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 Pumpkin Layer
- 1 Cream Cheese Layer
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
- Oven: 325F, 40-45mins
- Honey Graham Cracker Crust (do first 1 hr beforehand to bake & allow 30mins cooling time)
- • 8 whole Honey Graham crackers, approx 1-1/4 cups
- • 1/4 c. sugar (or try half amount)
- • 1/3-1/4 c. melted butter, 1/2 stick = 4 tbsp
- Line 8x8 baking dish with foil, leaving extra over edge for handles
- Plan to refrigerate no-bake crust at least 30 mins before filing
- OR, bake 8-10 mins or until lightly browned; cool completely before filing
- Cheesecake filling
- • 2 pkgs (8 oz) cream cheese, softened (whip on med until fluffy)
- • 1/2 c. Sugar
- • 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- • 2 eggs (mix on low, one at a time)
- Set aside little less than 1 cup of batter, and add following mix:
- • 1/2 c. Canned pumpkin
- • 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- • Dash of ground cloves
- • Dash of ground nutmeg
- Pour plain batter first into pie crust, top with pumpkin cheesecake mix
- Bake at 325F for 40mins, or until center is almost set.
- Cool. Refrigerate for 3 hrs. or overnight.
- Remove from pan with foil handles. Cut into 16 bars.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by itsmerrydeath and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bars Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts