Pumpkin Cranberry Oatmeal Pecan Cookies
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 stick(s) butter softened
- 1 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1 cup(s) brown sugar packed
- 2 whole(s) eggs
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup(s) canned pumpkin
- 2 cup(s) flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 2 cup(s) old fashioned oats
- 1 cup(s) dried cranberries
- 1 cup(s) pecan peices
- 2 cup(s) white chocolate chips (optional)
- In large bowl, cream together butter, sugar & brown sugar. Beat in eggs, then add vanilla & pumpkin.
- In medium bowl, combine flour,baking soda, salt & cinnamon. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the pumpkin mix. Once mixed add the oats. When oats are mixed add the cranberries (and optional white chocolate chips).
- Preheat oven to 350. Spoon balls of down onto baking sheet approx. 2" apart. Bake approx. 10 minutes.
- *Note: I always use silicone baking sheets
This recipe is a personal recipe added by proudmom0f3 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note