Pumpkin Cranberry Bread
Community Recipe from
- 3 cup(s) all purpose flour
- 5 teaspoon(s) pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 & 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1 15 oz can(s) Libby's canned pumpkin
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup(s) orange juice
- 1 cup(s) fresh cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Grease and flour two 9 x 5 inch loaf pans.
- Combine flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and salt in large bowl.
- Combine sugar, pumpkin, eggs, vegetable oil and orange juice in large mixer bowl; beat until just blended.
- Add pumpkin mixture to flour mixture; stir just until moistened.
- Fold in cranberries.
- Spoon batter into prepared loaf pans.
- Bake for 60 to 65 minutes or until wooden pic inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pans on wire racks for 10 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- FOR THREE 8 x 4-INCH LOAF PANS:
- PREPARE as above. Bake for 55 to 60 minutes.
- FOR FIVE OR SIX 5 x 3-INCH MINI-LOAF PANS:
- PREPARE as above. Bake for 50 to 55 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by amymadison and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pumpkin Cranberry Bread Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads