Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 stick(s) butter, Blue Bonnet softened
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1.5 cup(s) Pumpkin Libbies white Lable
- 2 cup(s) Flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 16 ounce(s) chocolate, semisweet
- 0.5 cup(s) cherries destemed and halved
- 0.25 cup(s) walnuts halved
- Pre heat oven to 350 and grease cookie sheets.
- Cream together the first 5 ingrediants. then Sift the next 4. Add the Pumpkin mixtured to the sifted ingrediants, a little at a time, until well mixed.
- Fold in the choclate chips and the cherries. Fold in the walnuts last and just before you get ready to spoon mixture onto cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12-14, cookies will be just set, and slightly jigglely.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Shawnzie and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note