Community Recipe from
- 2 stick(s) butter, Blue Bonnet softened
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1.5 cup(s) Pumpkin Libbies white Lable
- 2 cup(s) Flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 16 ounce(s) chocolate, semisweet
- 0.5 cup(s) cherries destemed and halved
- 0.25 cup(s) walnuts halved
- Pre heat oven to 350 and grease cookie sheets.
- Cream together the first 5 ingrediants. then Sift the next 4. Add the Pumpkin mixtured to the sifted ingrediants, a little at a time, until well mixed.
- Fold in the choclate chips and the cherries. Fold in the walnuts last and just before you get ready to spoon mixture onto cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12-14, cookies will be just set, and slightly jigglely.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Shawnzie and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes