Pumpkin cinnamon cheerios bars
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 cup(s) Cinnamon Cheerios
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 can(s) pumpkin
- 1 can(s) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- Powdered sugar, for garnish
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2 Grease a 9 x 13-inch pan and set aside.
- 3 Add Cheerios, sugar, and melted butter to the bowl of a food processor and process until a ball of dough forms. Using a buttered spatula, press dough evenly into prepared pan and set aside.
- 4 In a large bowl, whisk together pumpkin, condensed milk, eggs, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. Pour pumpkin mixture on top of crust and spread evenly.
- 5 Bake for 40–45 minutes, until center is set. Remove from oven and let cool completely. Cut into squares and dust the tops with powdered sugar. Serve immediately or store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MonicaRaafat and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pumpkin cinnamon cheerios bars Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts