Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 eggs
- 2 cup(s) sugar
- 1 can(s) (16 oz.) pureed pumpkin
- 1 1/2 cup(s) oil
- 3 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 package(s) chocolate chips
- In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs, sugar, pumpkin, and oil until smooth. Add in dry ingredients and mix well. Fold in chocolate chips. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups 3/4 full. Bake 16-20 minutes at 400 degrees.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mthompson82 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch