Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3-1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1-1/2 cup(s) boiling water
- 1-1/2 cup(s) brown sugar
- 14 ounce(s) can pumpkin
- 1 cup(s) dark or semisweet choc chips
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup(s) honey
- 2 cup(s) milk
- 1-1/2 cup(s) oats
- 1/4 cup(s) oil
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1-1/2 cup(s) wheat bran
- 2-1/2 cup(s) whole wheat flour
- Pour boiling water over bran and set aside for 10 minutes. Beat oil, sugar and honey until well blended. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in milk and bran. Add dry ingredients, mix well. Fill muffin cups 3/4 full and bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ShaneS and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch