Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) canned pumpkin
- 1 cup(s) white sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 2 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) milk
- 1 tablespoon(s) vanilla
- 2 cup(s) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1. Combine pumpkin, sugar, oil and egg. In a separate bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Dissolve the baking soda with the milk and stir in. Add flour mixture to pumpkin mixture and mix well.
- 2. Add vanilla and chocolate chips.
- 3. Drop by spoonful on greased cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for approximately 10 minutes or until lightly brown and firm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tjcavallucci and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies