Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread
Source: Joy (usually doubles recipe) Concetta's Notes: I have made one big loaf, adjust cooking time. It's important NOT to overcook this - should be springy when you take out of oven. I usually make it with no chocolate chips, but if I use them I prefer the mini ones.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 2/3 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 whole(s) eggs large
- 1 cup(s) pumpkin puree about half of 1 lb. can
- 1 stick(s) butter melted
- 1 cup(s) chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Thoroughly mix flour, sugar, spice, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
- Break eggs into another bowl. Add pumpkin and butter and whisk until blended. Pour over dry ingredients and fold in with rubber spatula just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Scoop batter into greased mini-loaf pans.
- Bafe 30-35 minutes until puffed and springy to touch.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ConcettaChaCha and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads