the best pumpkin pie ever - the spice is exactly right, not too much, not too little. this is it, we're done with any other pumpkin pie recipe.
Pumpkin Chess Pie
- 1/2 (15-ounce) package refrigerated piecrusts
- 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Praline Sauce
- Place piecrust in a 9" pieplate; fold edges under, and crimp. Process pumpkin and next 9 ingredients in container of an electric blender or food processor until smooth, stopping once to scrape down sides.
- Pour pumpkin mixture into prepared piecrust. Bake at 350° for 1 hour and 10 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely on a wire rack. Serve with Praline Sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts