Pumpkin Cheesecake with Glazed Hazelnuts
Prep: 25 minutes; Cook: 1 hour, 20 minutes, plus 8 hours chilling time.
Yield: 12-16 servings
More From Health
Amount per serving
- Calories: 334
- Fat: 17g
- Saturated fat: 9g
- Monounsaturated fat: 6g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1g
- Protein: 13g
- Carbohydrate: 34g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 110mg
- Iron: 2mg
- Sodium: 558mg
- Calcium: 126mg
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs (about 7 cookie sheets)
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Cooking spray
- 2 (8-ounce) blocks Neufchâtel cheese
- 2 (8-ounce) blocks fat-free cream cheese
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin-pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 4 large eggs
- 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/3 cup chopped hazelnuts
- 1. Preheat oven to 325°.
- 2. To prepare crust, combine first 3 ingredients in a medium bowl, and toss with a fork. Press mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan coated with cooking spray. Set aside.
- 3. To prepare filling, beat cheeses with a mixer at high speed until smooth. Add 1 cup granulated sugar and next 6 ingredients (through cardamom), beating well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Add pumpkin; beat well. Pour mixture into prepared pan.
- 4. Bake at 325° for 1 hour and 20 minutes or until center of the cheesecake barely moves when the pan is touched. Remove cheesecake from oven; run a knife around outside edge. Cool to room temperature. Cover and chill at least 8 hours.
- 5. To prepare topping, combine brown sugar and butter in a small skillet over medium heat; cook 3 minutes or until mixture melts, stirring occasionally. Add nuts, stirring to coat; cool to room temperature. Crumble and sprinkle over cake.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note