Pumpkin Cheesecake with Ginger Cream Topping
- 3/4 cup sugar, divided
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar, divided
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (16-ounce) can pumpkin
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3 large eggs
- Ginger Cream Topping
- Garnish: 16 pecan halves
- Combine 1/4 cup sugar, 1/4 cup brown sugar, graham cracker crumbs, 1/2 cup pecans, and butter; press in bottom and 1 inch up sides of a lightly greased 9-inch springform pan. Cover and chill 1 hour.
- Combine remaining 1/2 cup sugar, 1/2 cup brown sugar, flour, and next 6 ingredients; set aside.
- Beat cream cheese at medium speed of an electric mixer until creamy. Add pumpkin mixture, beating well. Add eggs one at a time, beating after each addition. Pour mixture into prepared crust. Bake at 350° for 55 minutes. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack.
- Spoon Ginger Cream Topping over cheesecake. Cover and chill at least 8 hours. To serve, carefully remove sides of springform pan; garnish cheesecake, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This