Pumpkin Cheesecake With Caramelized Pecan Topping
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 8 Hours, 10 Minutes
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/3 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- Stir together first 3 ingredients. Press crumb mixture into bottom and up sides of an 8-inch springform pan.
- Bake crust at 325° for 8 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- Beat cream cheese and next 4 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating until blended after each addition. Stir in cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves. Pour mixture into prepared crust.
- Bake at 325° for 40 minutes or until almost set. Remove cheesecake from oven; gently run a knife around edge of pan, and release sides. Cool completely on a wire rack. Cover and chill 8 hours.
- Stir together 3 tablespoons butter, brown sugar, and pecans; spoon over top of cheesecake.
- Broil 3 inches from heat for 3 minutes or until mixture begins to bubble. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Store in refrigerator.
- Tip: Use a straight-sided glass to press crumb mixture onto bottom and up sides of springform pan.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pumpkin Cheesecake With Caramelized Pecan Topping Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Desserts