Pumpkin Cheesecake With Caramelized Pecan Topping
Perfect for an intimate get-together, this dessert serves up to 8 people.
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 8 Hours, 10 Minutes
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/3 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- Stir together first 3 ingredients. Press crumb mixture into bottom and up sides of an 8-inch springform pan.
- Bake crust at 325° for 8 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- Beat cream cheese and next 4 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating until blended after each addition. Stir in cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves. Pour mixture into prepared crust.
- Bake at 325° for 40 minutes or until almost set. Remove cheesecake from oven; gently run a knife around edge of pan, and release sides. Cool completely on a wire rack. Cover and chill 8 hours.
- Stir together 3 tablespoons butter, brown sugar, and pecans; spoon over top of cheesecake.
- Broil 3 inches from heat for 3 minutes or until mixture begins to bubble. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Store in refrigerator.
- Tip: Use a straight-sided glass to press crumb mixture onto bottom and up sides of springform pan.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note