Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 C.gingersnap cookies(finely ground)
- 1/4 C walnuts(finely ground)
- 1/4 C. sugar
- 5 T. butter, melted
- 3 pkgs.(8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 3/4 C. sugar
- 3 T. flour
- 6 large eggs
- 1 t. pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 t.pumpkin pie spice
- 1 can(15 oz.) pumpkin puree
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees. Combine gingersnaps, walnuts, sugar and butter in a medium bowl. Press into the bottom and 1 inch up the side of a 10-inch nonstick springform pan. Set aside. * Beat cream cheese, sugar and flour with an electric mixer until smooth. Add 5 eggs, 1 at a time, then vanilla, beating on low speed. Transfer 2 1/2 Cups to a separate bowl; set aside. * Beat 1 egg, pie spice and pumpkin into remaining filling until smooth. Pour half of pumpkin filling into crust, then half of the plain; repeat. Swirl gently with a spoon. * Bake at 500 degrees for 10 minutes; reduce temperatures to 200 degrees and bake 30 minutes. Tent with aluminum foil and continue baking for 1 hour or until center appears nearly set when shaken. Run a knife around top of cake to loosen from pan. Cool on rack for 30 minutes, then chill in refrigerator at least 6 hours. Makes 12 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by catmauricio and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note