A great alternative to pumpkin pie, especially for those cheesecake fans out there. Serve topped with whipped cream.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 package(s) cream cheese softened
- 1/2 can(s) white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 2 whole(s) eggs
- 9 inch whole(s) prepared graham cracker crust
- 1/2 cup(s) pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch(s) ground cloves
- 1 pinch(s) ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup(s) frozen whipped cream thawed
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Beat until smooth. Blend in eggs one at a time. Remove 1 cup of batter and spread into bottom of crust; set aside.
- Add pumpkin, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg to the remaining batter and stir gently until well blended. Carefully spread over the batter in the crust.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes, or until center is almost set. Allow to cool, then refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight. Cover with whipped topping before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by shr99lr and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note