- 2 package(s) cream cheese softened
- 1/2 can(s) white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 2 whole(s) eggs
- 9 inch whole(s) prepared graham cracker crust
- 1/2 cup(s) pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch(s) ground cloves
- 1 pinch(s) ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup(s) frozen whipped cream thawed
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Beat until smooth. Blend in eggs one at a time. Remove 1 cup of batter and spread into bottom of crust; set aside.
- Add pumpkin, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg to the remaining batter and stir gently until well blended. Carefully spread over the batter in the crust.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes, or until center is almost set. Allow to cool, then refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight. Cover with whipped topping before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by shr99lr and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note