Pumpkin Carmel pecan cheesecake
- 1/2 cup(s) Pecans Chopped
- 38 Ginger snaps Finely crushed
- 1/4 cup(s) Butter Melted
- 4 package(s) 8oz Philly cream cheese Softened
- 1 cup(s) Sugar
- 1 can(s) 15oz pumpkin
- 1 tablespoon(s) Pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon(s) Vanilla
- 4 Eggs
- 25 Carmels
- 1/4 cup(s) Milk
- Heat oven to 325 degrees. Chop 1/4 c nuts place in medium bowel. Add ginger snaps, butter and mix well. Press onto bottom of 13x9 in pan.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl until blended.
- Add pumpkin spice and vanilla, mix well. Add eggs one at a time, mixing in low speed until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake 45 min or until center is almost set. Cool completely. Refrigerate four hours.
- Microwave Caramels and milk 1 1/2 mins or until caramels are completely melted, stirring every 30 seconds. Spoon over individual servings of cheese cake. Sprinkle with remaining nuts. Serve with whipped cream.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by skench and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pumpkin Carmel pecan cheesecake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts