pumpkin butternut squash soup
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 29 ounce(s) libbys pumpkin puree
- 12 ounce(s) frozen winter squash thawed
- 5 shallots minced
- 2 stalk(s) celery chopped
- 2 leeks chopped
- 2 carrots chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) cinnamon
- 2 teaspoon(s) pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon(s) allspice
- 1 teaspoon(s) cayenne
- 6-8 cup(s) low sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup(s) almond milk (or any other milk/cream)
- 4 sprig(s) thyme
- 1 stevia/sweetner
- 2 teaspoon(s) ground ginger
- sautee shallots, leeks, celery, and carrots.
- add pumpkin and squash-stir, cook about 5 min
- add broth and bring to boil
- add spices and thyme sprigs
- simmer until all vegetables are very soft.
- puree until everything is combined
- add milk/cream until taste to liking
- i add a touch of stevia to bring a little sweetness to the soup
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sarahwarrenone and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
pumpkin butternut squash soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews