Community Recipe from
- 1 can(s) (15 ounces) pumpkin
- 1/2 cup(s) apple juice
- 3/4 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) cloves
- Set your crock pot on the "low" setting (mine has an 8-hour and 10-hour setting, I used the 8-hour setting).
- In the bottom of the crock pot, thoroughly combine all of your ingredients. Cover and let cook for about 5 hours, stirring occasionally, until pumpkin butter is thick enough to stick to a spoon turned upside down.
- Spoon pumpkin butter into a jar and let cool completely in the refrigerator before using. It keeps in the refrigerator for up to one week or the freezer for up to 6 months.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Vixxenesque and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pumpkin Butter Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments
More Recipes for Main Dishes