pumpkin bread pudding
Community Recipe from
- 1 1/4 cup(s) 2% milk
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 3 lg eggs lightly beaten
- 1 - 15 ounce(s) can pumpkin
- 4 1/2 cup(s) cubed challah or other egg bread 1/2 in cubes
- 1/2 cup(s) maple syrup
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped pecans toasted
- cooking spray
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring well with a whisk. Add bread, tossing gently to coat. Spoon mixture into an 8-inch square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Cover with foil; chill 30 minutes or up to 4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place dish in a 13 x 9-inch baking pan; add hot water to pan to a depth of 1 inch. Bake, covered, at 350° for 25 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean. Serve each bread pudding piece warm with about 1 tablespoon syrup and 1 1/2 teaspoons pecans.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by doreengrap and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
pumpkin bread pudding Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts