Pumpkin Bread Pudding
Yield: 12 servings (serving size: 1/2 cup bread pudding and 1/4 cup vanilla ice cream)
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 30 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 209
- Fat: 2.3g
- Saturated fat: 0.7g
- Protein: 7.4g
- Carbohydrate: 40.7g
- Cholesterol: 55mg
- Iron: 1.7mg
- Sodium: 221mg
- Calories from fat: 10%
- Fiber: 1.8g
- Calcium: 146mg
- 8 1/2 cups (1-inch cubed) French bread (about 10 ounces)
- 1 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup evaporated fat-free milk
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (15-ounce) can unsweetened pumpkin
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- Cooking spray
- 3 cups vanilla fat-free, no sugar added ice cream
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place bread cubes in a large bowl. Combine milk and next 7 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring well with a whisk. Pour pumpkin mixture over bread cubes, folding mixture gently to coat bread cubes; let stand 15 minutes.
- Spoon bread cube mixture into a 13 x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350° for 35 minutes or until pudding is set. Remove from oven; let let stand 15 minutes. Serve warm with ice cream.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This