Pumpkin Bread Pudding
Yield: 8 servings
- 6 cups French bread cubes, toasted
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted pecans
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Place bread in a lightly greased 11- x 7-inch baking dish. Pour half-and-half over bread.
- Stir together sugar and next7 ingredients, and gently fold into bread mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 50 to 60 minutes or until set. Serve with whipped cream, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts